S&F screening machine on its way to Brazil
by Robert Amann
From Upper Swabia to Brazil via the Port of Hamburg
We have sent our screening equipment from our plant in Southern Germany to Rio de Janeiro just before football fever is set to grip Brazil.
The Type ASM-1000 oscillating screen was sent from our production facility in Grünkraut, Upper Swabia to the Port of Hamburg by means of special transport where it then set sail towards South America.
The screening machine boasts an output of approx. 15,000 kg per hour and, once it has reached its destination, will be used continuously for the dust-free screening of sawdust and wood dust.
The following video shows our woodchip screen (oscillating screen) in a test run prior to shipment.
ASM-1000 screening machine key data:
- Type ASM-1000
- 10m² screening area per level / total of 30m²
- 4 fractions for the screening of sawdust / wood dust
- Screens: 1. 6.0x6.0 mm / 2. 1.27 x 1.27 mm / 3. 0.295 x 0.295 mm
- Output: Approx. 15,000 kg / h
- Weight: Approx. 10,000kg
- Dust-proof / dust-free design
- With beat-ball equipment for the self-cleaning of the 0.295 x 0.295 mm mesh screens
- Continuous operation (24 hours / 7 days a week)
- Loading width: 3,800 mm