Oscillating screening machine for pellets shipped to Russia
by Robert Amann
S&F Type ASM-800 screening machine with "flameless valves"
An order was placed in Russia for our Type ASM-800 screening machine for the screening of lignin, a substance used for the forming of pellets. The oscillating screening machine with central lubrication equipment is used continuously and is equipped with "flameless valves". Consequently, this ensures that no sparks can get into the surroundings in the event of ignition. For this purpose, the machine was equipped with special pressure-resistant compensators and the screening box was stiffened.
As with all of our machines, this plant was also manufactured at our location in Southern Germany in accordance with the individual requirements of our customer.
ASM-800 screening equipment key data:
- Type ASM-800
- 8m² screening area per level / total of 24m²
- 4 fractions
- For the screening of lignin (is subsequently formed into pellets)
- Screens: 1. 4.0x4.0mm / 2. 2.0 x 2.0mm / 3. 0.25 x 0.25mm
- Output: Approx. 20,000 kg / h
- Weight: Approx. 7,800kg
- Dust-proof / dust-free design
- With beat-ball equipment for the self-cleaning of the 0.25 x 0.25 mm mesh screens
- Continuous operation (24 hours / 7 days a week)
- Equipped with "flameless valves"
- Pressure-resistant compensators
- Screening box with additional stiffening for increase pressure resistance
- Central lubrication equipment